- University of Redlands in Redlands, California
- Certified Public Accountant – Texas
- Real Estate
- Professional Services
- Accounting and Auditing
Adam has over twelve years of public accounting experience. Adam takes pride in providing pro-active, forward thinking advice that is focused on assisting his clients on meeting their business goals with an emphasis on commitment and loyalty to delivering a high quality client service approach to exceed his client’s expectations.
ASSOCIATIONS AND PROFESSIONAL DEVELOPMENT
- 2016 Houston CPA Society “Outstanding Young CPA” recipient
- 2015 TSCPA “Rising Star” recipient
- Member of the Texas Society of CPAs
- Board of Directors for the Houston Chapter of the TSCPA
- Coordinating Director for the Public Relation and Accelerate Leadership committee, in addition to being a member of the TSCPA’s Houston Chapter audit committee.
- Member of the American Institute of CPAs (AICPA)
- Member of the Surety Association of Houston
- Member of the Construction Financial Management Association (CFMA) and serves as a committee member for the Membership Committee and Young Professional Leadership Program of the CFMA.
- Serves as the Firm’s committee leader for the audit department’s recruiting committee and internship program.
JUST FOR FUN
Cras vulputate eu mi eu faucibus. Quisque scelerisque sit amet nisi non tempor. Ut varius sagittis metus a euismod. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; Quisque consequat nisi vitae dapibus ultricies. Donec et arcu elementum, tristique enim eu, vestibulum risus